Authentic Moments + Dynamic Lighting + Artistic Leadership = Magazine Quality Images
To me, a picture tells a story...the photos we create together, is your story. Your love. Your Interests. Your moments. I want to use a creative vision to capture it perfectly. There is a simple, but very tangible joy in creating something together with my clients/friends.
Relationships are the most critical aspect to my artwork. We are more likely to become friends with each other than to simply have a one-time business exchange.
My work would be described as magazine worthy, fresh, artistic, clean, candid, and editorial.
My goal is to capture the unnoticed moments, the otherwise forgotten memories, the unexpected perspectives, and the unique personalities specific to each individual, each couple and each family.
Some other random things about me...
- I Love Technology (Computers, Phones, Cameras)
- Don't even get me started on Star Wars...LOVE! (Original Trilogy)
- Favorite Color is Red
- Favorite Bands include Guns N' Roses, Led Zeppelin, SRV & Double Trouble, Foo Fighters, Daft Punk.
- Favorite Food is Mexican (Breakfast Tacos)
- My 2 kids have first names that begin with and L because my name has 2 "L's" in it.
- I am from San Antonio, Texas.
- Photography was going to be my wife's hobby when I bought our first DSLR. I read the manual and was intrigued...
- I grew up in the 80's and early 90's.
- My dad has been self-employed as a Hair Dresser for 39 years, and I have always admired him for that!
- I have a dry sense of humor....be warned.
- My Wife keeps me in balance with life and I love her for that!
- My family has a Bernese Mountain Dog that lives with us. He believes that he is a 135b lap dog.
- I exclusively use Nikon & Profoto Equipment for all sessions.
- I believe that everyone should have a portrait of themselves, if not for them, for their families to remember them. I realized that I didn't take a photo of my grandparents before they passed away, and now I really wish I had.